Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Childhood

So,my journey with life with now had two legs to pace its speed, I was very naughty as a kid,my best friend was my elder cousin(RAJA) who was only two and a years elder to me,rest for all our brother and sisters we were too young to entertain then too we had lot of there attention to realise that dada and didi (elder brother and elder sister)are always there when needed.My grand ma used to be the very first person of the family to wake up early at dawn to water those hundreds of plants about which i have discussed in my blog(my home)to my grand ma these plant and trees were as child like as we all children.my father was not very much supporter of this act of my GM because my uncle and my father had seen my GM workind hard after death of Grand father at very early age,so they thought of giving their mother the leisure and pleasure of good and relaxed life after working so hard to bring them up,but my GM never bothered for their so called caring b'coz these act of spending time with nature used to give the real pleasure of life,b'coz by this time neither my father nor my uncle had that much of time to spend with their mother. oh,sorry i forgot to tell you about some of the very important members of our family about whom i'll let u know in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment