Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Home

'My Home-infront of ramakrishna ashram,dharampura villge,jagdalpur,madhya pradesh,India'-this was the adress of my home where i started my journey of my life in a joint family of 3 elder sisters , 5 elder brothers,my parent.my uncle-aunt(my father's elder brother) and of course my sweet grand maa.It was a real large scape of land of around 3 acres with variety of plants and trees (mango of many varieties,guava,litchi,chikoo,nashpati,kamras,cashew,orange,jackfruit,hing,gulab jamun,tej patta,elaichi,variety of chillies,olive,karonda,variety of flowers and there is a long list of many more items...) and in the centre of this green landscape situated the large mud structure of our home which always remained open for all visitors(sadhus,beggars,villagers,relatives,colleagues of my father and uncle and.......).It is said that there was never a day when only the family members used to have meal rather it is said very day two or more visitors used to had their meal in our home and there was never a measure of quantity for cooking food in our home,and these matters were jointly handled by my mother and aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment